New to this forum from Ct

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

lumper

Hi all,
I have an 07 FLHRSI that I plan to take to the frame and mod it up to my liking just because.
I am from Ct
A member I met on the HD forums told me this was a good place to come for more advanced info on the subjects I need help with, ie: adjustable trees, what is a neck block, how and why you rake the neck and the trees vs just the trees, etc..

So Thats why I am here, to learn hopefully and get ready to put this all together and understand more about trail, wheel siozes, what affects the trail and ride when raking etc...

I will search all I can for answers and try not to noob it up with stupid questions.
Been riding over 30 years, on my 2nd Harley.

I hope to get to know some of you while I am here.
Lump

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Welcome to the club! Spend some time reading, especially the Bagger Builds.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

cthecope

Welcome to the club! Spend some time reading, especially the Bagger Builds.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
yeah what the boss man said.........you will learn so much here I speak from experience and the members here really do help and do give there honest opinion......just search your subject and it will pop up...and welcome to the forum......the more u read the more u may think of changing your build...decisions ..decisions ...ced

cthecope

Hi all,
I have an 07 FLHRSI that I plan to take to the frame and mod it up to my liking just because.
I am from Ct
A member I met on the HD forums told me this was a good place to come for more advanced info on the subjects I need help with, ie: adjustable trees, what is a neck block, how and why you rake the neck and the trees vs just the trees, etc..

So Thats why I am here, to learn hopefully and get ready to put this all together and understand more about trail, wheel siozes, what affects the trail and ride when raking etc...

I will search all I can for answers and try not to noob it up with stupid questions.

Lump
brother don't worry about stupid questions .......im sure I asked a few myself and no on was pissed off these guys here will help where they can so noob it up.......ced

DonJulio

Hi all,
I am from Ct

Lump

Welcome !!! Where in Ct? I'm in Hamden.

lumper

Thanks so much for all the welcomes, thats cool!!

Julio I am in Bristol man, not too far from Hamden at all.

In one day I was able to comprehend what was taking me three weeks on another sight, I just couldnt get straight answers.
IT is like the people are so jaded from noobs with the same old questions they flame you for asking and a few others make off topic remarks or once in a while an opinion, so it is hard to get any definitive answers on some things, so I am really glad I found you guys!!

Only questions I have now are how fast can I put the money together and I work for myself so who knows I am going to push and see what I can do in this economy.
Thanks again, everyone as been so great!!

Lump

Latest posts