New to Chopped Bagger from South Central PA.

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Tazman

Hey All,
I have a 97 FLHRCI. It has a few mods now but with the recent addition of a 2002 Fat Boy to the garage the RK is getting taken back down to the frame to finish the project the way it looks in my head...
I met Bill Usher in the parking lot of De Lazy Lizard this weekend at Ocean City MD. Bike Week.
What an easy guy to talk to and very informative. He showed me several of the mods on his bike and gave me a card to the site.
I am sure now that I will get all of my questions answered and save thousands of miles and parking lot conversations at events all over.
Starting with Powder coading the frame, boared, stroked and polishing the engine, changing out the crappy injection, lowering the rear, rake and 26" front wheel, custom body work, adding a stereo and speakers with a little more kick to the Quadzilla to go with the pair of 8" subs in the bags and custom lids. Followed up with new paint.

Thanks again Bill for taking the time to talk the other night.

Tazman

NHBAGGER

Site Supporter
Welcome from NH. Great and informative site. You might want to think about selling the 97 and the Fatboy and upgrading to a later model Bagger because once you ride one the others won't get much use. :cheers2:

Tazman

Just hard to justify piling a bunch of money into a bike you owe on to get it to where you want it. They are both paid for and I almost bought a 12 Street Glide after riding it but then no way would I have tore it down with nothing to ride during the build.
Maybe next year. The 97 was my first bagger. Bought it the same month my son was born, prolly just pass it on to him when he gets tired of the Fat Boy.

thecort

Hey All,
I have a 97 FLHRCI.
I met Bill Usher in the parking lot of De Lazy Lizard this weekend at Ocean City MD. Bike Week.
What an easy guy to talk to

Tazman

Easy guy to talk to? You must've been talking to someone else! Lmao! JK

Welcome from NYC!

Lazy Lizard was a good place lol

Tap it!

Big Evil

Site Supporter
Welcome, and keep us posted as you progress on your build

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

yeah, I think he was talking to me... not Bill. I am very easy to talk to! It's getting me to shut up thats the hard part! Welcome from Southern MD!

Easy guy to talk to? You must've been talking to someone else! Lmao! JK

Welcome from NYC!

Lazy Lizard was a good place lol

Tap it!

Latest posts