new rebuilding 08 ultra

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

dmen

not my first bagger but want to go allin custom i built a 03 buel last year ground up lost my last bagger in09 hard times just bought an08 ultra wrecked beenran into bags rear fender tour pacc gone outer fairing tour up inerbusted replased iner today torerear fender off got a used one onebay ordered all inone fender and taillite and shaved bags frombaddad monday fender andtlite came in today going to put onin morning bags on back order two weeks out going with camteck tank and side covers may be ther stretched fairing im thinking sinisters got a nice fairing also tourpack and lowers i want to go with at least 26"front wheel ned more info on that iwould rather go 28" but not a dont have welder and have read some places are selling bolt on 26" kits any fead back from members greatly appreciated dmen

N

Nautical Customs

if there is something you need or any help let us know good luck

Peterod45

28"? That's news to me. 30", yes.

30" wheels are big bucks. 23 and 26 are more the norm. But if ya want something diff, 30. But no bolt on kits for 30. There are quite a few pics on here if you search, with pics of the bolt on 26s. It's a diff look from the cut/trees look.

Badgerbob

One of THE 150!
Welcome from Canada.
If I was doing it which might be soon. I would do the neck and trees.
There has been some issues just going trees. wrecked bike injured rider. Just sayin. JMHO.

thecort

Ewlcome rfom ny! Rtied to ytpe htis so oyu oculd nuderstand it lol. Ujst emssing iwth oyu lmao!

smokenjoep01

Ewlcome rfom ny! Rtied to ytpe htis so oyu oculd nuderstand it lol. Ujst emssing iwth oyu lmao!

Somebody stole my opening line! So just a regular WELCOME from the beach in Wilmington NC. I bet you have some great riding were you are. Post some pictures of your bike.