ridingdog1

I am not a bagger yet but I am in the market for one trying to learn the good and the bad of baggers

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

oldnslow98

Site Supporter
Welcome from MN. I can give you my opinions of positives and negatives. Positives- windshield, storage, radio, lots of surface area for unique paint jobs, comfort for long rides, endless customizing options. Negatives- baggers are larger than a "normal?" motorcycle, they are expensive-it will kill your wallet with all the things you want to upgrade.

ridingdog1

I am looking to buy a custom finished i know they ain't cheap but when the wife approves how can you say no.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Ferro

Site Supporter
Welcome. There is all positive things about a bagger. The upgrade you you can do do them are endless. As stated above you better have a fat wallet. Lol but if you want people to help you spend your money you came to The right place.

Torch

Site Supporter
Welcome from MN. I can give you my opinions of positives and negatives. Positives- windshield, storage, radio, lots of surface area for unique paint jobs, comfort for long rides, endless customizing options. Negatives- baggers are larger than a "normal?" motorcycle, they are expensive-it will kill your wallet with all the things you want to upgrade.
Welcome from West MI. Great advice, I totally agree ^^^

DanHappy

Welcome from Pgh, Pa! Nice bike. Totally different ride than a bagger

If the wife gives you approval to buy one already done, then the world is your oyster! Lots for sale now and not bad pricing. Buy a finished one would be nice, but with all the custom stuff done, make sure you do your homework and the work is right and not shotty.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

Latest posts