New Member from SC

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Steel Billet

Hello, I stumbled in here some how and really like what I've found so far. I know I'll be spending hours looking and reading. I've got a 2010 street glide dont know my future plans for it right now. Here is what I got so far 19" Agitator Wheel, Thunder Max ECU, Rinehart true duals, Big Sucker stg 1, iPod interface, Le Pera aviator seat and I need more.

IMG_1217 (Copy) (Copy).JPG

Jokercraze

" JOKERS WILD "
Welcome from Myrtle Beach SC
It won't be long b4 your trading in that 19 inch wheel.. Just the beging brother!

Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Welcome to the coolestmuthafawkinbikeforum in the world!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Welcome from Southern MD... hope your not married to that 19" wheel... hang out long enough they will get ya... to a 26"... looking forward to tradin in my 21 in this winter!

Benji

Steel Billet

Welcome from Huntsville Al! So whats up with the user name? You a machinist?

Yes, I've been in machine shop all my life 35 years. I'm a supervisor/programmer/fixture designer for the last 20 years in a high production industrial shop. I dont have machine capacity to do my own important to me fun projects. The shop runs around the clock.
I saw your projects.............nice, very nice I'm jealous.

TraceCave Customs

Yes, I've been in machine shop all my life 35 years. I'm a supervisor/programmer/fixture designer for the last 20 years in a high production industrial shop. I dont have machine capacity to do my own important to me fun projects. The shop runs around the clock.
I saw your projects.............nice, very nice I'm jealous.

Welcome to the site again brother. Sucks to have to buy other peoples work when you know you can do it yourself and probably even better but you gotta do what you gotta do. Buy you a cheap used machine on ebay and get to whittling!

Latest posts