New Member from AZ

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

KDH

Hey whats up guys..
I have been stopping by from time to time checking out the sick ass baggers you guys are building. Nice job... nobody here is
playing around. this is a kick ass site..
I have my own company "HMD520.com".... we specialize in Victory Baggers. I know its different than a Harley... but sometimes
people want to live outside the box. We are currently building a Cross Country with a 45 degree rake with a 26" , air front
and rear. We make alot of parts for this bike.. and we have tons on the drawing board.
I have been builidng , painting and fabbing for many years. I rolled over into the bike world full time around 5 years ago. I plan
on building some quality parts for victorys, along with some sick ass bikes. I will post the XC build here as soon as we move into
our new building next week.. we have been slammed and the move is making it hard to get things done. I will be jumping in on the
threads now... so great to finally get involved.

Mike
HMD520

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Welcome from NJ. Look forward to seeing some of your bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thecort

Welcome from NY! We have a great bunch of guys here who appreciate the work that goes into any custom build, regardless of brand. Looking forward to seeing what you can do!

Tap it!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Welcome to the site Mike!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Latest posts