New meat from Jersey

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

FRANKIE WALLNUTS

Hey peeps! New on the forum today...been snooping around for about a week and decided to join the masses...i see some great people here all sharing talent , experience, helpful info, and some great pics....just wanted to be a part of it since my goal is to build a sick bagger...over here in the east coast there is nothing but STOCK bikes with a few bolt ons, man am i sick of it...i just purchased a 2012 SG in flat black...lookin to do some serious mods to her..26 wheel. Bags, fenders, exhaust, procharger...i just hit the 1000 mile mark this past weekend...i had 78 miles on her before i tore it down and did yaffe 10 inch monkey bars, RSD grips, RSD clear clutch cover,RSD master front brake cyl cover...just some small bolt ons...this winter im goin to go for the 26...kewlmetal 13.5 trees..wrap fender, bags n rear fender if i can afford it all...cant wait to get in the mix here guys....nice to be here!!!!!

SUAVE

Welcome from New Mexico! Be ready to drop some major coin on your build! This site will help you spend all that cash lol

Bill

I used to own some shit!
You found the right place!

Welcome to the ChoppedBaggers family!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

thecort

Welcome from Staten Island! I love riding up by you. Some great roads up there!

FRANKIE WALLNUTS

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! Its nice to be here....seems like there are some NJ fellas here....If anyone ever wants to hook up and take a ride i know some great ones up here in the north north jersey. Lol i ride every weekend weather permitting. Cant wait to make my ride a killer chop...gotta be honest ...all my friends are saying "leave it alone!!!!" lol but i cant!!!!

808Bagger

Aloha!!! Thanks brother....you have one beautiful bagger...

Thank you bro! Sounds like you're off to a good start with the bolt ons for now. Good luck with the researching, many of us and venders can give some personal knowledge of their experiences. Take advantage of the venders too!

Last edited:
Welcome from Southern MD. Traveled thru the great state of NJ last week for lunch at Whitehouse Subs (407 mile trip). Great ride accept for some of the shitty highway maintenance on US40!

Latest posts