New here from Dallas

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Coach

Stumbled on this site looking for ideas on a newly aquired project. Im on my first bagger. Finally caved, and as my buddies say got a real bike! It is an 06 Electra Glide and one of the first baggers my Uncles shop built three years ago. The customer was a good friend of ours and he had added a 2012 cvo roadglide with a to his garage and didnt need the 06. Couldnt help it and had to pick it up.The bike has a good start and came with about 6k in parts still in boxes. I have to do a complete repaint this winter,hence how I stumbled on this place,looking for ideas. Want to extend a Hello to all from the great state of Texas.This forum looks killer and there seems to be alot of knowledge and skill lurking in here. Ready to tap into it! Ive been customizing bikes and cars since I could legally drive both. Bikes have been my life since I was seventeen. Ive spent the last seven years doing barebones rigids and Harleys.There is so much more to do with baggers and lookin at what I have seen here cant wait to start on mine.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Glad to have you, you definatly came to the right place!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

N

Nautical Customs

welcome for california! If need it we got it let us know if we can help u.