Sold/Expired New HD Trike Trees and Skirt

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wynndaddy

Site Supporter
Brand new never been out of the garage . I bolted them up and have now decided to go to a 26" . 340.00 shipped ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346379357.166700.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346379413.825206.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346379457.255772.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346379474.886096.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346379442.317966.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346379442.317966.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 206

Wynndaddy

Site Supporter
Good choice going to a 26". I did this same setup a couple of months ago and wish now I would have went to a 26". Thats a awesome price by the way.

Yeah that's why I just bit the bullet . I know me and I wouldn't have been happy thinking there was something else I could do . Problem now is finding the funds to change it all .

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
I too have a 21 and I am looking to kick the front out a little bit how much does the trike trees do that and what else did u have to do to the fairing or does everything bolt right up thanks for any info D

Wynndaddy

Site Supporter
They just bolt on , no mods to fairing or anything else . They kick out about 2" . Here a pic bolted up on mine without a fender but you can get an idea .ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346511615.526212.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346511645.430729.jpg

gwphelpss10

I have this set up on my bike. To me it handles a lot better. I've had mine up to 100 mph with me and the wife on it and the bike didn't have any wobble or tank slap.

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Hey bill quick question I just got this tapatalk app and I see u have tapatalk2 is that a newer version cause I don't get any notifications on with it?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Hey bill quick question I just got this tapatalk app and I see u have tapatalk2 is that a newer version cause I don't get any notifications on with it?

Not sure if there are different versions for different phones.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Wynndaddy

Site Supporter
Let me check with Opunui and see if his guy is going to buy them . I have another gut that was supposed to send the money yesterday but it hasn't came through yet . The ride and handling I think is improved with these or I wouldn't have done it .

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
That's cool, question for u I found a couple of post on these through google, do I need to change the fork length or anything else I've read that a pin needs to be drilled and installed for the fork stop or something, can I just bolt these on with my stock stuff? Any info would be great thanks

gwphelpss10

I have the stock length forks on my bike. Everything will fit on these trees. The pin that you are talking about must be the one for the junction block going to your front brakes. You don't need to drill anything. I did put travel limiters on the forks which you can get from Paul at Native Customs. He is a great guy to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.