New Guy in Austin, Tx

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

toy2x1

Site Supporter
Hi everyone. 1st there are some sick customs here. excellent work by everyone and they are all great inspiration. I'm looking to get a 2009+ RG now that I've finished my custom sportbike. Attached are a few pics. It can also be seen in the current Texas Finest magazine as well as the August Super Streetbike.

Im looking forward to finding, building and showing off with the rest of y'all. Keep up the great work.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
You came to the right place!!! Welcome to the site!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

toy2x1

Site Supporter
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. If anyone is in Austin and needs a place to swing by for a cold drink or a stretch, swing the shop we are always there and always willing to checkout at bad a$$ customs.

808Bagger

Welcome! Sick R1 there! I would put ROADGLIDE fairings on that and some skinny bags cause your back tire is wide already. You wouldn't need engine work and call it a day.... There's Harley with sportbike fairings, why not sportbike with Harley fairings?

toy2x1

Site Supporter
Thanks everyone for teh very warm welcome. I look forward to spendig some time and learning from all of the information on the site and from the members.

Welcome! Sick R1 there! I would put ROADGLIDE fairings on that and some skinny bags cause your back tire is wide already. You wouldn't need engine work and call it a day.... There's Harley with sportbike fairings, why not sportbike with Harley fairings?

:9 (2): We've been kicking around that very same idea. Maybe for Daytona next year...

Latest posts