New Guy here from Tulsa, OK

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

10Seconds

Hey guys, I just found this forum and joined up. I am a member on many of the Harley forums but dont post much. Same user name on most of them, so I may know some of you. Anyways, I got into baggers a couple years back and this site lines up more with what I am doing than most, so here I am.

Getting ready to take on my 2010 Ultra that is mostly stock right now, so definitely will be needing some help.

10Seconds

Welcome from Northern Arizona.
Just rode through Tulsa. Nice town but turnpikes are a pain.

Kenney

ifrframes.com

Yes, they are. If you go through here often or live here, really need to get the pike pass so you dont have to stop. I have had one for years now and you tend to forget about the turnpikes, other than you get an extra bill each month for using them.

88 Paladin

In OK city I apparently didn't put enough money in the unattended toll plaza after removing gloves and using the dollar changer and picking up dropped coins in the dark. Waited for the green light that never happened while a car pulled up behind me.So I said f*** it and ran it, setting off various bells and lights.Wonder if my picture is in the local post office now.
Kenney

ifrframes.com

Latest posts