New guy from Richmond, Va

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thaglyde

Site Supporter
Hey fellas. New guy/lurker here from RVA. I'm originally from dc so I've seen and been into a lot of custom cars/bikes but my dad the motorcycle purist believes that the largest you can go on a touring bike is 18inches and the rest is hogwash. Few guys in my club with 21s and baby apes but no showstopping sleds like you guys are building. I'm highly interested and ill keep my eyes open until I'm ready to tale the plunge. Wish me luck and a fist full of cash.

Greetings from Southern MD... a few in the DC area, You aught to head to OC for bike week, there should be a few there! Including the Chopped Baggers Period Bike... (thats a poke at Bill's red bike?!)

Benji

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Greetings from Southern MD... a few in the DC area, You aught to head to OC for bike week, there should be a few there! Including the Chopped Baggers Period Bike... (thats a poke at Bill's red bike?!)

Benji

Gross!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

thaglyde

Site Supporter

Benji

We are going on Friday just for the day. I can't wait. We go to Daytona every year as well.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

thecort

Welcome from NY!

Dads a purist eh? Ask him where it says that an 18" wheel is the "purist wheel of choice"? Lol JK

A bunch of us are meeting up on Friday down in OC.
See you there!

Tap it!