New Guy from Northern VA

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Btfochad

Great site...just spent the weekend reading through every post related to rear air ride system...and still have questions!

I currently ride a 2010 RG - all I've really done to the bike is put on a new pipe/AC, 14" Apes and installed a TW-555 Cam. I've had this bike for 2 years and have ~18K, so I do like to ride; just got back from a 1,300 mile trip to Maine and back.

Will most likely do the air ride mod in the next few weeks (my left shock just started leaking oil) followed by 103" kit and heads this winter - after that, looking at more cosmetics....extended bags, rear fender, paint, and 21"" front wheel.

chad

097.jpg

Welcome from Southern MD! If you are headed to OC, we are talking about meeting up... check the thread for it in the Northeast section of the forum.

crutter

Site Supporter
Chad welcome. What part of Nova. If you need any help with air ride give me a shout. I'm in Frederick and am always willing to help.

crutter

Site Supporter
Lat time I checked there was a 21 on the front of your bike. I know you are designing your own 26 but you still have a 21 between the tubes. Lol

Right, I have a 21 and want to go 26 So I HAVE the sickness! He is stock and going 21... he only has a fever... welcome Chad, everything we say is ends in "LOL", dont mind us...
Lat time I checked there was a 21 on the front of your bike. I know you are designing your own 26 but you still have a 21 between the tubes. Lol

Btfochad

thanks guys...monroe's are on order! Will keep ya'll updated...I have some travel coming up so it may be a few weeks.

Crutter, I'm down in Stafford.

Last edited:

Coach

Welcome from Dallas,TX. Yeah hang around here long enough and your fever for a 21 will spike to a 26!

Latest posts