New Guy from New Orleans

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

FenderBell

I wanna start by saying thanks for a great site. I've spent countless hours over the last few days reading post after post trying to learn everything I can. I just purchased my first bagger, a brand new 2012 Street Glide in vivid black. I'm torn between the 23" and the 26" set up. You see I bought this bike to put so real miles on it, not just show. But at the same time, I've always been a bit of a show-off. I'll start a thread in the proper place concerning my decision between the 23" & 26". For now let me show you a couple of my projects to help y'all get to know me.

29 Rat2.jpg20120514_155738.jpg20120509_172310.jpgBobber Project.jpg

As you can see, I can't ride anything that's stock. I'm always the guy with the radical ride turning heads. I look forward to getting to know each of you through this site and thanks for all the inspiration from the amazing rides on here! I'm hoping to gain enough confidence through you guys that I'll be willing to take this project on myself, and not send it to a shop. Ride Safe Guys!!!

-Fender

rollinrooster

Welcome from east tn. Killer rat rod!!!! heres a pic of my ole '49 im working on.

Attachments

• DSCN0510.jpg
    DSCN0510.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 96

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Glad to have you! You are EXACTLY the type of fanatic that I built this site for...

FYI, I have put 2100 miles on my 26" Bagger in the last 3-4 weeks. Get the 26" and don't look back....

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

FenderBell

I love that rat. That is my next project. That is bad ass. Obtw welcome fom afar.

It's a '29 Model A Sedan w/ the top chopped off. Bags in the back. 327cu in and a turbo 350 trans out pof a '67 Camaro.

Let me know when you get started on yours if I can help!

FenderBell

Glad to have you! You are EXACTLY the type of fanatic that I built this site for...

FYI, I have put 2100 miles on my 26" Bagger in the last 3-4 weeks. Get the 26" and don't look back....

Thanks Bill. I'm stoked to be here! Great site you've put together!

Now here in Southern Louisiana, to say the roads are in bad shape, would be a GROSS understatement. I go back and fourth, but right now I'm leaning towards the 23" just for that reason. How are the roads where you live?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
The roads are not too bad here in NC...

Latest posts