New from SoCal

Peterod45

I'm glad I stumbled upon this gold mine of a forum. An abundance of information. Great sponsors. I'm looking to rake my 2010 RG and run a 23. I see there are a few different ways to go. Is anyone familiar with any reputable shops in SoCal that I could trust to cut my frame? I've googled all I can google, and no luck.

Great job with the forum so far.

Zach

Site Supporter
Welcome from Oregon.

Have you talked to Cycle Visions down in SD? They have a wicked Road Glide in their shop right now. It's got a ton of RSD parts on it. Pretty sure it was a 23", but could have been a 21". Worth a call though. I was down there last week, nice people.

Zach

Peterod45

Hey Zach, I've heard of Cyclevisions. I know they're big on the RG conversions. It might be worth a shot. I'll hit em up tomorrow. Thanks.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Glad to have you here! You'll find ChoppedBaggers.com is unlike any other motorcycle forum in the world. :)

How did you find us?

Peterod45

Glad to have you here! You'll find ChoppedBaggers.com is unlike any other motorcycle forum in the world. :)

How did you find us?
You know, I can't remember exactly. But it was from a thread regarding 23 or 26 wheel/rake on HD forums I believe. Someone asked to be pm'd regarding more info and someone offered the link here. I followed the link.

Latest posts