New From Mobile, Alabama

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Deputy#1

This site is great. Have a 12 Street Glide Flat Black.

Im wanting to run a 23. But right now im ready to order some exhaust and air cleaner. I like the exhaust on theCort Bike but I assume it will be to loud for the wife. Any suggestions on an exhaust system. Want something that exits before bag if I can find something that is not real obnoxious. Also would like to have black pipes with chrome shields.

Thanx

thecort

Welcome from NY!
Got to tell you, my exhaust can barley be heard above wind noise. It's actually very nice. Not obnoxious at all.

Btw, I hope you do ok with Hurricane Issac coming in.

Tap it!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Welcome to the site!

Shouldn't you be running for higher ground??? I wish you well in the storm.

1MOABAGGER

Welcome from Miami.. I'm running the Vance&Hines Big Radius too its loud if you really get on it but for the most part I find it sounds nice JMO..

Deputy#1

Thanx guys. I can swim. haha. Not worried about Issac right now. I ready to get my project started. Cort your bike is one of my favs on here. Custom and classy. I think I will try those if you guys say they are not to loud. What do ya'll think of the Single Port Tuned Induction intake.

Oh by the way ya'll means you guy's hahaha

thecort

Thanx guys. I can swim. haha. Not worried about Issac right now. I ready to get my project started. Cort your bike is one of my favs on here. Custom and classy. I think I will try those if you guys say they are not to loud. What do ya'll think of the Single Port Tuned Induction intake.

Oh by the way ya'll means you guy's hahaha

Thanks bro! How'd you do with the Hurricane?

Tap it!