New From Maryland

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Crypt keeper

I was sent over from a member on H-d Forum. I was looking in the wrong place for bikes like this. I just picked up a 2005 Ultra Classic. Im 30 years old. Its styling is a little grandpaish. I love the bike. It has a 95ci kit from Jacksmans. Head work, cams, exhaust. It gets up and goes. I have suprised a few non baggers from light to light with it.

Once you have seen one you have seen them all. Its Harleys white with blue pearl and gold. Its a very pretty paint job from the factory. Im looking to do a few things over the winter. First is take the tour pack off and add a lower profile seat. Second thing, I want to lower the bike. Third, is take that god aweful front fender off for something else.. Fourth, I want to change out the bags and rear fender. Baby steps!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Welcome to the family!

Here's a little motivation!

Day One:

uploadfromtaptalk1349571394412.jpg

Now:

uploadfromtaptalk1349571500104.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1349571519192.jpg

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

crutter

Site Supporter
Welcome from Frederick. Glad to see more md guys on here. Let me know if you need help with anything. You are not but a ride away. Or just text me 240-281-7287. And Harley 75 welcome as well.

Big Evil

Site Supporter
Welcome.
And Bill, that would inspire anyone, seeing the how far some of the customs on here have come

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Crypt keeper

This place is awesome. Thank you all very much. Im sure I may annoy some with the questions that have been beatin to death on here. Bill. WOW! That is pretty much the look I want. That is beautiful! What year is that?

Harley, Im out of MoCo. I do a lot of work in Suitland and Laurel.

Crutter, I will do just that! Thanks man

Crypt keeper

Bill, is that the FBI drop kit? Or something you did? I was looking into that kit. Its pricey just to drop a seat. I was looking to drop the bike first then add a seat that isnt as tall. I like the look though of your seating position. You seem to be inside the bike more rather than on top of it. Am I right or is that just an illusion?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bill, is that the FBI drop kit? Or something you did? I was looking into that kit. Its pricey just to drop a seat. I was looking to drop the bike first then add a seat that isnt as tall. I like the look though of your seating position. You seem to be inside the bike more rather than on top of it. Am I right or is that just an illusion?

Your right, FBI drop seat with Camtech Body Kit.

There's no comparison, this puts you wayyy down over stock...

Bill

I used to own some shit!
This place is awesome. Thank you all very much. Im sure I may annoy some with the questions that have been beatin to death on here. Bill. WOW! That is pretty much the look I want. That is beautiful! What year is that? <br />
<br />
Harley, Im out of MoCo. I do a lot of work in Suitland and Laurel. <br />
<br />
Crutter, I will do just that! Thanks man

It's a 2010

crutter

Site Supporter
Sorry to say it man but I don't think you can do a drop seat kit on your bike. I know that you didn't have plans to but this website has a way of giving you ideas that quickly become "must haves". If I am not mistaken the kits are only for 2009 and up but that is no biggie. We will still build you a sick ride.

Rozkopeeko

Fo sho... If ya married start apologizing to ya wife now , especially if she don't like to ride cause these brovas on this site will have ya looking to change pimp and style ya ride!!! Hell me tooooooooo!!!! Welcome from ft. Luaderdale ..... Where WE RIDE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAR LONG .... Except in the winter!!!

Latest posts