New from Birmingham, AL

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

cyclecat

Been lurking for a couple of months. Just picked up an '11 Street Glide Friday night.

Got plans for lowering, Le Pera seat, performance machine 21" wheel and 13" apes.
I want to order the apes today. Any suggestions on bars and wiring/brake line kits?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Welcome to the site!

My tip on bars.... Stay away from Monkey Bars, with the 18 wires on the right side of your bike wiring them sucks...

For the wires, cut and solder your own extensions in. Or buy some ebay specials.

Clutch and brake need to be measured once the bars are on.

cyclecat

Thanks for the welcome. Bill, thanks for the advice. Wanaryde, I plan on getting my wheel from you guys. And rollinrooster, I'm already sure I'll go bigger in time, but 21" is all I can afford right now. Thanks again guys.

rollinrooster

Thanks for the welcome. Bill, thanks for the advice. Wanaryde, I plan on getting my wheel from you guys. And rollinrooster, I'm already sure I'll go bigger in time, but 21" is all I can afford right now. Thanks again guys.

Sounds like your off to a good start, and im with you on the "all i can afford right now" i totally understand. Putting a 26" on my roadglide this winter is going to break me up!!!