New engine is here!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Classic$98

One of THE 150!
IMAG0402-1.jpg

Time to get down to business! My new s&s v111 has arrived. It will help to fill that gigantic hole in the center of the bike there. Haha!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
About damn time!!! Your as bad as me!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Classic$98

One of THE 150!
About damn time!!! Your as bad as me!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Oh no Bill......I am much much worse! It is farther along then this pic since I have been putting some stuff together the last few days but not by much! I have been planning, plotting, and waiting. Now is the time, got to see if I can get it done by the end of this month!

Classic$98

One of THE 150!
Yeah, no sh*t! It's not that bad but I know what you are saying. There is no way it would be down this long if i could ride all year long.

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Yeah, no sh*t! It's not that bad but I know what you are saying. There is no way it would be down this long if i could ride all year long.

Lol I remember living in Big Bend wearing a t-shirt and riding towards the lake to go to summerfest or something and it would be 15 degrees colder there. Dont miss watching the news and hearing "colder near the lake" haha

N

Nautical Customs

you should powered your frame if you where that far down. but i bet it will look great. your gauges went out the other day. they looked nice :)

Classic$98

One of THE 150!
What kind of power is that motor supposed to produce?

116hp 123trq at the tire. It is built for a strong and flat midrange. It is also a square motor build for longevity. What sold me was the a combination of power, long term durability, and 2 year warranty with unlimited miles for the price. The bonus is being able to take it to any certified s&s dealer if I have any engine confers and it is covered fully including labor.

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Blessed is the man that still believes in warranties... I'm so cynical, I don't even trust my own work. Good on ya mate.