New dude! 2012 Street Glide just purchased!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Jeremy1976

Just bought a new 2012 Street Glide in Vivid black and cannot wait to pick it up. Should be the end of April. I am having a lot of mods done right away before I pick it up here they are.

12" yaffe monkey bars in black
Arlen Ness big sucker with black cover plate
Arlen Ness grips and levers in black
Dragula 2-1 black exhaust
Powervision for tune
Arnott Aldan air ride in black with guage and bar controls
Hidden antenna in fairing
Adjustable highway pegs short angle in black with black pegs
Standard height black back rest detachable for wife with black docking hardware

I'm also taking off the horn cover and chrome headlight trim ring and engine guards and getting them powder coated in vivid black.

First week in May I am going to be dropping the bike off at Fuel Moto to Jaime for a 107ci kit with level B head work and throttle body porting and polishing along with dyno tune. Should be between 115-120hp at the rear.

Already planning 21" front wheel next year and maybe some lowers with speakers and speaker upgrade.

Super excited! Glad to be part of this forum!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Glad to have you! You'll have a sweet ride from day 1!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Jeremy1976

Just in case anyone is wondering what a completely torn bicep tendon looks like. Torn in half and off the humerous. This was taken about 6 weeks ago. You can see the deformity after the tear and how the bicep is lumped up towards the elbow. So they had to stitch it back together and anchor it to the bone with a screw. When they were doing that they scoped my shoulder and found a partially torn rotator cuff. Another 2 titanium screws to anchor that. So I am taking it easy in an effort to not tear out a screw. I want to ride this summer and enjoy the new bike.

Latest posts