new camtech 6 inch stretch bags and fender

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Itchy

Jus gotmy new bags and rear fender today....anyone else using this 6 inch stretch set up?? If so, i am tryin to figure out how to mount rearfender.....besides the holes on the top of fender, how are you guys mounting the fenders to the bottom of bike? The factory brackets is too short, jus tryin to get sone insight from you guys that are using his fender.....pics would help too......tryin to have all this mocked up and aligned before it goes to painter....

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Call Cameron, there is a bracket for the back.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Itchy

Whats this bracket look like?? Any pics of it?? Have you started mock up yet Bill???

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Whats this bracket look like?? Any pics of it?? Have you started mock up yet Bill???

I don't know as I also need it.

I assume it uses the plate frame bolts to bolt to the stock bracket.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Itchy

I guess il hafta order one in the morning....i didnt know they had the brackets...withed i would have known, would have ordered it with other stuff.....

smokenjoep01

I guess il hafta order one in the morning....i didnt know they had the brackets...withed i would have known, would have ordered it with other stuff.....

You would think they would of told you that it was needed at the time you placed your order. Or it would have came with the fender. I could understand a slip up on one. But neither one of you got the bracket. Whats up with that?

luckye173

Site Supporter
i was wondering same thing to on my sinister fender. i didnt bolt the bottom of the fender to the bracket behind the tire. thought bout just puting a bolt behind the license plate.

thecort

Here's what mine looks like (It's the black bracket behind the tire).
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349268171.867820.jpg

Tap it!

Itchy

I have a similar bracket, but the rear fender angles out alot further then bracket can reach....

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
i was wondering same thing to on my sinister fender. i didnt bolt the bottom of the fender to the bracket behind the tire. thought bout just puting a bolt behind the license plate.

Is yours the overlay or replacement? Thats how they do it they bolt it behind the licence plate and one bolt at the top of the fender under the 2up seat. There is a baggers mag tech article where Sinister installed the overlay so I told my boy to do it the same way.

Itchy

i hope i can figure out a bracket system for this....also seems like the glass on the bags are lil thin too...

luckye173

Site Supporter
Is yours the overlay or replacement? Thats how they do it they bolt it behind the licence plate and one bolt at the top of the fender under the 2up seat. There is a baggers mag tech article where Sinister installed the overlay so I told my boy to do it the same way.

its the replacement fender. its bolted 4 places on the frame. it doesnt move now. its pretty sturdy on there on there

Itchy

ok...i didnt know there were brackets origionally, thought it was something that had to be fabricated.......this makes things alot easier...thank you sir....

Latest posts