New Cam and New Pipes!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

chaoscc

Being a painter . . .I've always started with the cosmetics of a motorcycle build . . .chopping, stripping, painting, etc. But I decided on this project of mine to start with the performance. Got my bike back from C&S Speed Shop a few days ago . . . and DAMN!! New Vance & Hines stainless 2 into 1's, a TMAN torqster 555 cam, and V&H breather really brought to life an already awesome 103!! Dyno'd at 99hp and 115 ft lbs of torque. Great ride, awesome torque at 3,000 to 4,500 and the pipes sound great . . .low grumble like a Nascar!

Now just ride the hell out it until winter . . .then back to my specialty . . . chopping, stripping, and painting!!

new pipes.JPG

Zach

Site Supporter
I'm a big fan of T-Man cams as well. I run the 590 and it honks.

Love that stainless pipe too. Just don't love the price.

Zach

Nick-O

I believe that a bike should have the grunt to back up the looks, so I think you made a good move. Black is my favorite color anyway, so I would just romp on it!

chaoscc

Ya, pricey . . .but worth it. The stainless "works" look will go well with whatever ol skool look I throw at it . . .not much into the gobs of chrome and flashy paint. Maybe a satin black eventually . . .ol hotrod look!

Latest posts