new bagger guy

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

wtf6316

About me. I started out on a 2000 883 and customized that. Then went to a 1995 Bad Boy and customized that. Had a 2001 Lightning just for fun. Worked at an Indy shop for a few years part time and learned a lot. Currently deployed with the Texas Army National Guard in Afghanistan. Stateside job is a State Trooper. Should be home in mid August. I ordered a 2013 Vivid Black Road Glide Custom from military sales. Delivery date is also mid August. Ordering parts now and I plan on tearing into it as soon as I get it. I also have my custom 89 Chevy fullsize truck to complete. So I may do a matching pair. Custom red paint with black accents.
per suggestions on the forum buy from venders on here when possible for the look I want. Pickard USA is an hr away so looks like they will do the work I cant.
Plans are:
raked trees
blacked out front end - already bought a powder coated stock front end. maybe buy a black yaffe axle
23 up front 17 in rear I like Fat Boy wheels from Pickard.
rear air ride
Maybe a FBI drop seat kit with Camtech tank sides and side panels
maybe a new rear fender or just the fbi extension for the stock fender.
stretched bags. I like topshot's
4inch exhaust
wild one outlawz bars
new speakers and more speakers. I like kicker so far. good luck with them in my trucks
tour pack and vented lowers anyone seen turn/running lights in the lowers? Pickards have some nice flush mounts they put in the fairings?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Glad to have you on the site and good luck with the build! Sounds like its going to be pretty Bad Ass!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
welcome from Iowa. you definitely have a good list started. I think blinkers in the lowers would be awesome. also, thanks for your service