New Bagger from Europe Customshow

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

switchhousing

in this moment i come back from Europeens biggest Bike Show in Germany, its called custome Bike.
The winner from Sturgis this Year- Thunderbike", he showed his new Bolt on triple Tree, you can drive 26" wheel without cutting the neck.
the tree is made for Flh 09 > up. Great parts, really, with tüv approval, or called inspection and he assured no wobble. In the next Step Thunderbike try to engineering the same bolt on tree for FLH < older 09

Here some Pictures
IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

BlueMountain

looks like the Honda bagger concept bags from Tricky air and billet, i like the mono block front brakes, what fork did he use i wonder

FSTBGR

That first street glide is seriously one of the sickest baggers I've ever seen, those rims are sick, I want them on my bike.....with red where the contrast is......truly a sick bike.....I would normally say that ass end is gay but for some reason I love it, the guy did a really good job flowing the bike.....great job on paint also......

switchhousing

That first street glide is seriously one of the sickest baggers I've ever seen, those rims are sick, I want them on my bike.....with red where the contrast is......truly a sick bike.....I would normally say that ass end is gay but for some reason I love it, the guy did a really good job flowing the bike.....great job on paint also......

Yes that wheel is awesome. Today i had the chance to talk for a few minutes with the owner from thunderbike.
He Told me that is the first Wheel with (i dont no the Word in Englisch) support?! for the braking rotor disc, cnc milled out from one piece-part.
Better you look detailed to the Frontwheel.
He also told me, that the next days the online catalog will to be ready for the customer download.
i don´t know, but i thought this wheel is to be high in price
:0 (7): much to high.
Sorry for my bad englisch

11FLTRX103

No need to apologize for the english....hell I know americans that can't type or speak their own damn language!

Latest posts