Never thought it would happen to me

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Dirt_Guy

My excitement of the day was a trip to the ER with a very sore shoulder and some road rash. Now I get to nurse myself back to health with the help of muscle relaxers and Vicodin over the next few days. Luckily I have no broken bones and my head never touched the pavement. The Harley is a little banged up, so now I'm at the mercy of the insurance companies. Luckily it is at the end of the season and I haven't customized much. It's amazing how people are so distracted or in a hurry that they lose common sense in their driving skills.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Glad you made it Bro, heal up quick!

If you would like to chat about what to expect from Insurance give me a call 252-933-0895.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bill

I used to own some shit!
It's scary how many of us have "been there..."

thecort

Glad to hear you're ok. The bike can be replaced. Been through it a few times.

Tap it!

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
heal quickly man. I was in an accident when I was 18 from a dude that pulled out infront of me and totalled my dads electra glide. it sounds bad..but I hope your bike hit their vehicle because our insurance person said that if I wouldve avoided the accident and not of hit his car, that the insurance wouldnt of paid for all the damages.

Dirt_Guy

Thanks fellas. It's sad that we're just looked at as a statistic to most. I know there are some of you and many others that have gone through similar situations or worse. I wish there was something more that the law would do about it other than a slap on the hand. I'm just glad I'm here to tell the tale.

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
Sorry to hear about this bro.... I Ben there and it sucks. If you need anything I'm sure myself and plenty other people here are willing to help. Take care

Dirt_Guy

heal quickly man. I was in an accident when I was 18 from a dude that pulled out infront of me and totalled my dads electra glide. it sounds bad..but I hope your bike hit their vehicle because our insurance person said that if I wouldve avoided the accident and not of hit his car, that the insurance wouldnt of paid for all the damages.

The bike dodged her car but I rolled into it.

Only two kinds of riders out there... Ones that have been down and Ones that are going down! Hopefully for me the 4-5 small downs=enough for me!

Heal well and hopefully there is opportunity to take your bagger to the next level!
It's scary how many of us have "been there..."

tboner

you may not think so but you will heal and feel better soon..A year ago aug 5th I went down (with some help) ended up in hosp for 3 weeks,rehab for 3 weeks and non weight bearing for 5 months......plates,rods,screws and 3 ops later I can walk again but Dr. says 1 more year before I feel 100%...stay positive it does get better...we're both here to write about it and thats a blessing..

bagger specialties

One of THE 150!
I been there too. 13 broken bones non waight bearing ffor 3 months 6 months of therapy. its not fun . glad you are ok.

tboner sounds like you went through the same as me. plate screws rods. both my hips and pelvises look like and arecter set. LOL