Ness saddlebag question

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

traveler

The Ness saddlebags......will they work with my stock Streetglide fender extension?

How about sinister?

Thanks.

~Joe

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Yes and Yes...

However no gauruntee on if the Exhaust Cutouts will look perfect.

Peterod45

It won't line up, if that's what you're asking. I have the CVO fender on mine, and I tried my buddies Ness bags.....yuck. Not even close. I'm going with the Ness bags now but gonna match it up with a Chupa CVO like Bill's fender.

Peterod45

Oponui, I think you'll be hardpressed to find anything being produced(other than a DNO fender) to match up with the DNO bags. They come out so far. But I'm curious as well, if someone has tried it.

AF Kustoms is working on a variation of DNO bags/fender right now.

Opunui

Thanks alot.i just modified my 1900.00 dollar bad dad fender. The gaps were 1" between the bags. Got it down to 3/16" very clean. Now my problem is do I cut the fender I have now and match the sinister bags or get the DNO

thecort

Thanks alot.i just modified my 1900.00 dollar bad dad fender. The gaps were 1" between the bags. Got it down to 3/16" very clean. Now my problem is do I cut the fender I have now and match the sinister bags or get the DNO
Depends on th look you want.
If you're cutting you might as well stretch it too. Get the DNO's. Here's a pic to give you an idea of how much they stretch back

Tap it!

Opunui

voodoo as a dno style fender of his own - might be a alternative

Thanks Slothy..I just spent some serious scripts on this fender.hate to buy another. Looking at thecort pics looks like the dno would match up better. Hey if not I will modify the bad dads.

Aloha,

Latest posts