Myrtle Beach 2012 Who's going?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

rollinrooster

Just curious if ayone is going. I used to go every spring with all my buddies, but hav'nt been in a few years. I was also wondering if anybody on here has been in the past few years

and was it still a good place to go or not. Thanks,

smokenjoep01

Well, It seems there are conflicting dates. The chamber of commerce dates and the Harley Dealer are not the same dates. The HD dealers events will end on the weekend of Memorial day weekend. Which is usually the week refered to as "Atlantic bike week" and the CC dates are the week before.
So Its going to be a fucked up mess! Its really nothing like the haydays, but its a chance to get out and do some riding.
I think Im gonna spend a couple days the week prior and a couple day trips the second week. AS Im only 60-75 miles North

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I'll be there at some point "IF" I can get this damn project wrapped up... It's all up to the painter at this point.

thecort

I went last year & had a blast! If you're not acting like an ASS then you won't have any problems.
Wish I could go back this year, it's just not looking good.

smokenjoep01

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
I was watching the news here and south carolina yesterday and they said it was from the 14th - 20th. Who the hell knows! they have been playing with the dates for the last 3 months

Mike7Legacy

I'm riding up with Benji, although I'm not sure those are the dates we talked about. I might need to find a plane ticket home. No way I can stay away from work that long!!

meant the MBBW was 11-20th, we are going Sat 12th - Sat 19th... and you will only see me in town, out in the open I will be blending into the woods!
I'm riding up with Benji, although I'm not sure those are the dates we talked about. I might need to find a plane ticket home. No way I can stay away from work that long!!

Truck

If it gets finished it will be my bikes debute ride as a custom bagger. Otherwise I will be on a stolen bike and there from the night of the 10th through the 14th. Look forward to seeing a few of your bikes in person!
And will be sporting my new choppedbaggers.com t shirt (one day anyway) hope not to need my new sweatshirt!

Last edited:

Latest posts