MY NEXT VICTIM 2007 RK Salvage

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
last one unless anyone has questions and would like more

this one is a shot of how close the nacelle is to the tank(it doesn't touch lol). A pet peeve I have with these builds is all the long exposed necks you see. Thats what you get with a cookie cutter build that just throws the tank covers on and go. I extended the tank on this bike because of thisIMG_2640.jpg 5" forward just because of this.
IMG_2640.jpg

nverlast1

I have few questions. What kind of handlebars are those? In the nacelle, what's is that added electronic gauge?

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
Thanks Guys. Been a very very long hard road. There is sooo much hand made modified stuff on this thing but you'd really have to know what your looking at to notice. Was it worth the extra work? Who knows. I hope the self gratification can overcome the fact that this thing absolutely wore me out lol.

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
I have few questions. What kind of handlebars are those? In the nacelle, what's is that added electronic gauge?

The bars are Ballistic relaxers I think and the gauge is a KOSO. I got the idea of the gauge from Shopes "Chrome King" but my nacelle looks better than his lol

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
Damn. I remember messaging you about the material for the rake (still on the shelf in my shop). Turned out great with a perfect stance!

Was it the square tube in the 08 and down backbones? I still have some myself and still have the shipping label from the place I got it from. It was the only place in the world I could find it. The interference fit is perfect.

Thanks on the stance. It took a lot of planning to make sure the geometry and stance came out correct being I built my own neck. I did it primarily because I don't like the look of a lot of frame showing between the tank and headlight bucket. Forget a freakin bolton neck. Those really look hideous(no offense if you have one)IMG_2868.jpg I got lucky and hit it perfect. Here is a pic that shows how close the chin is and with the chrome tank and fender badges

Latest posts