My metric Indian

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

lumper

I figured even though I just sold it I would share it here.

I was planning on adding bags, windshield, suicide shifter, lindby bar, etc.. but I never got around to it before I sold it and doubled my money, I had to let her go it was to sweet of a deal.

drifter pics.jpgdrifter pics 4.jpgdrifter pics 5.jpgdrifter.jpgwhole camera march 2012 551.jpg

The bike was a real attention getter.

After I blacked it out, spiked it out, added the caddy tailights and beach bars, dual air horns etc.. I couldnt go anywhere without drawing a crowd, always asking what year is that, what is that, etc..

IT was fun to be the center of attention for a season or two.
At laconia I had lines of people on Main street to talk to, the dash plate says, Indian k-model so people just assumed it was an Indian and most assumed it was a 40's or 50's til they looked closely at it.
had a 1500 5 speed, shaft driven liquid cooled rubber mounted motor, adjustable air ride suspension,heel toe shifter, etc.. very comfy bike to ride
IT had a 5* better rake than my stock Road King, and was 6" longer so it was a little more comfy for me at 6'3" with a 34" inseam.

I would wear a leather pilots cap, with goggles and a German army black leather wrapped helmet, lol was quite a site.
Lump

Last edited:

lumper

Thanks guys, I loved that bike, very unique.
paid 3700 for it and sold it for 6500 after stripping it don an blacking it out, I hadnt started building it when I sold it.

Awesome Indians, I love those bikes.
The new ones are sweet if not 40k$
A few other pics and I think a pic of an Indian I was looking at.

drifter_3.jpgdrifter_4.jpgwhole camera march 2012 401.jpgwhole camera march 2012 405.jpgwhole camera march 2012 407.jpg

Last edited: