My hard tail

Shak

Site Supporter
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgi just got the title and vin plate this morning for this bad boy! I can't wait to ride it without keeping an eye out for the fuzz the whole time.

evobagger

Site Supporter
thats one of red barron frames ...how was the fit?..i had a bitch of a time getting motor and rear wheel centered on mine...but was reall fun ride when it was done ...congrats :)

Shak

Site Supporter
Yeah dude! I didn't think I'd ever see another one lol. I had to move the tranny plate over a little, and make my own motor mounts. Luckily a close friend is a master fabricator! How was your experience dealing with Red Barron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

evobagger

Site Supporter
i bought mine off ebay as a roller almost 7 years ago an had no issues with them ...frame and shit came withing 30 days and mso and everything seemed good till assembly time lol...but im a licensed bodyman/painter originally so i did all myself...built everything on it..oil tank,bars,exhaust,forward controls. sissy bar...so it was cheap to build and once done it handled great and went like hell with the 1200 and geared for a 883

Shak

Site Supporter
I have the same set up in mine. The thing rides excellent! I had a lot of trouble with the owner of the company though. Charging me for parts and not sending them, not returning calls. He even pulled $500.00 out of my account for no reason 3 years after I was done buying from him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

evobagger

Site Supporter
ya...lots of guys over on club chopper forum had troubles with him...seemed to start a few years after i bought mine

Latest posts