My Build Slide Show

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

Finally got to a PC to see the slide show (no flash on iPad) What a nice job! The bike looks really great!

So Red, what was the final list of parts? Followed the build, but I think you switched a few things while moving forward. Love the completed look. Not to long in the front, FL fender... all stuff I am looking to do this coming winter.

Redglide75

So Red, what was the final list of parts? Followed the build, but I think you switched a few things while moving forward. Love the completed look. Not to long in the front, FL fender... all stuff I am looking to do this coming winter.

Yes I did change a few thinks along they way. I started out dead set on the 26" front but after seeing some of the issues on this forum with the tire and after having a few custom builders tell me that if I was planning on showing my bike and just riding in poker runs etc. that the 26" would be fine but if I was planning on long trips that I should go 23". I'm sure there are several guys on here that would say that's bs but I didn't want to take any chances. With that being said I have nothing against the 26" bikes I think they look awesome, it just wasn't the right choice for me and I'm very happy with the look and ride of my bike with the 23". I changed a few other things, below is the list of parts I used.

Sinister Rear Fender (Good quality)
Sinister Bags (Good quality, not paint ready)
Sinister pointed led tail lights (Plenty bright)
Sinister tag bracket (Expensive)
Yaffe Classic 23" front fender (Good quality)
Yaffe 10" Monkey Bars (Pain in the a$$ to install and if you rake your bike you should probably go with 12" bars the 10" don't feel much different than stock with the rake.)
Yaffe 7 degree neck block (Very easy, cheaper, and you use your stock neck.)
Yaffe raked fairing (I actually sent them mine and they stretched and raked it for less that $300.00)
HHI 7 degree trees (Good quality)
PM Paramount Contrast Platinum 23" Front Wheel (Nice wheel, Paul has good prices on PM wheels)

I'm sure I left a few things out, but thats the most of it.

I got allot of my parts through Paul at Native, great guy and good to deal with.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Good Luck!

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I got allot of my parts through Paul at Native said:
This is great to hear! I don't always get to find out how the Vender-Member transactions work out, makes me feel like the site is bringing the right folks together...

Latest posts