My buddies new bike is finished

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

vrog

One of THE 150!
2 Camtech Custom Baggers now in Rhode Island!! Figured I would post these pics of my friends bike. He rode with me a few times and had to get one for himself. I doubt his chopper will get much use after riding this. Great guy and he let me pick out alot of the parts so it was fun for me all over again. This thing looks so nice in person. Real classy looking, Cadilliac White Diamond.

more pics

http://www.camtechcustom.com/bike/bike_141.html

thecort

Holy crap! Beautiful bike! Frame painted too? With an open belt primary?! Nice freaking job!!

Tap it!

vrog

One of THE 150!
Holy crap! Beautiful bike! Frame painted too? With an open belt primary?! Nice freaking job!!

Tap it!

Just the neck and the down tubes are painted. Thats another hidden benefit of Camtech's body kit, it hides alot of the frame. You have to look close to really notice that the whole frame is not painted. Alot of things distract the eye once you get down that low, forward controls, exhaust belt drive etc etc.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Fawkin SICK Bagger! I love the color too!

"So much that I have a matching truck!"

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
dangggg. now thats a good looking bike. I like the simple stripe going along the camtech kit. I might have to do something similar when I get mine.

Opunui

Maybe a fair analogy would be..why Dont you rebuild your motor when you go get a tuneup. Basically it is pretty labor intensive,and hard to justify the cost.imo