My Bob is going bagger

dyna_bager85

Well this is going to be a long process but I'm taking my 2008 Street Bob in a direction that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I'm tired of the bobbed look and ready for a bagger minus having to buy a new bike. Any input is welcome but here is what I got so far.

Up next is a set of hard bags, filler panels, making custom side covers that meet up to the bags, fairing with some tunes, 5 degree rake on the trees. Going to go with Lamborghini Arancio Borealis, some black powder coating and chrome accents to help separate the two colors.

Still adjusting rear fender

Mocking up for a custom chin spoiler

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Nice...

ChoppedBaggers is proud to announce The Sturgis Ultimate Bagger Show on August 5th. 4th and Lazelle @ the Expo Center!!
Thanks for being apart of my world!
Shop.choppedbaggers.com get some!

dyna_bager85

Color combo I'm going to use. Lamborghini Arancio Borealis (pearl orange) and doing some gloss black paint/powder coating and chrome accents to break up the two

dyna_bager85

Fender is set in place and you can see the difference between my stock shocks and Progressive 412 shocks. Still going to go with air ride! Next project is a set of hard bags and filler panels with run/turn/brakes on them.

10.jpg11.jpg

dyna_bager85

Been a while since I've updated this...here is my current progress:

Going to use the Switchback mounting hardward on FLH bags that will be modified

dyna_bager85

Thanks. I did the Monroe air ride and love it! Getting all the mock up done, bags will be done this weekend. The fairing is actually a 1970's Wixom Brothers fairing Im going to be working on this winter to adapt to my bike. Paint and powder coat is still up in the air!

Latest posts