My bike looks like a SMART car.....

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Zach

Site Supporter
Next to Slothy's bad ass bike. LOL

Got to spend a few hours with him this afternoon. He needed a back tire and happened to be in my neck of the woods. Don't come through Portland on Sunday or Monday and expect to get any service help from the area shops. He ended up having to get a tire from the local HD shop. Then we took his bike back to my place and pulled the rear wheel. Then took it to a dirt bike shop to get mounted up. Had him back on the road in a few hours.

Glad I got to meet him. Super nice guy and that bike is flawless. Snapped a few pics.

IMG_1223.jpg

See, Like someone squished it from front and back just like a SMART car.
IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

Zach

Zach

Site Supporter
A few more...

Guess not. Only 5 pics per thread I guess. Photobucket says they are too big. Oh well. You guys get the idea.

Zach

Buggy

One of THE 150!
Hey, we all cant be slothy,I remember when i saw his bike the first time on the other forum I though damn he has some nice shit. anywho ,what plate mount you got ,do you drag it.

RLJ676

Very cool of you to be able to help out. Brian's helped out so many on here w/ advice etc so glad it worked out for him w/ you around.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Very cool of you to be able to help out. Brian's helped out so many on here w/ advice etc so glad it worked out for him w/ you around.

Exactly what I was thinking!

Glad to see someone actually got to help Brian out for a change!

Zach

Site Supporter
Hey, we all cant be slothy,I remember when i saw his bike the first time on the other forum I though damn he has some nice shit. anywho ,what plate mount you got ,do you drag it.

I got it from Intermountain Cycle Products. Don't know if he's still in business or not. I've never dragged it. The floorboard touches before anything on that side.

Zach

crutter

Site Supporter
Have to love dirt bike shops. I have had several guys with tire issues that the local HD dealer wouldnt touch on a saturday or sunday. The dirt guys play hard on the weekends so the shops are always open. Great work Zach.

Latest posts