My bike is home!!!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

vrog

One of THE 150!
Well the bike is 100% all done and back home. Camtech really went above and beyond for me with this build. I look forward to the next build with them. Here is the list for what it went back down to camtech for:

Aligator seat, beatin inner fairing, alpine double din, rockford fosgate 6x9's, cycle sound lids with rockford fosgate 6x9's, rockford fosgate mini amp, bag latch covers, lowering blocks, powdercoated rear wheel, 120r diamond cut, 58mmtb, barnett scorpion clutch, Thundermax,RSD covers,chin spoiler, polished racine wheel and I'm sure i forgot a few others.

vrog

One of THE 150!
I thought you bought the procharger???

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I did but I decided not to put it on. Its for sale if anyone is interested. I had a real cool idea of integrating a racepak dash into a camtech beatin inner but the racepak would not communicate with the thundermax. That kind of took the wind out of my sail. Then the idea of switching to chain drive along with either fabricating new tubing or modifying my tank cover for it to pass under it like its designed to was just turning into a bigger project.

Then I was gonna do the PM belt drive but once i heard one in person I decided against that too lol. I really like it but the best way to describe it is it makes you bike sound like its gonna fall apart. Kind of the way a Ducati sounds, lots of moving parts.

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
Not bad considering you had to give Camtech full access to your bank account...oh and your boards are on backwards

LOL....JK....your bike was one of the three that inspired me and really got me wanting to build one but your boards are on backwards...just saying

vrog

One of THE 150!
Not bad considering you had to give Camtech full access to your bank account...oh and your boards are on backwards

LOL....JK....your bike was one of the three that inspired me and really got me wanting to build one but your boards are on backwards...just saying

Petty cash campared to you, High Roller:44: Really, whose are on backwards mine or yours??? mine are staying that way and they flow better lol

SUAVE

We're 90 and sunny here. Of course my bike is down. I'll probably have your same luck vrog and it be windy as hell when my bike is done!

thecort

Really can't be surprised by this weather here anymore. Plus it's still March! We were spoiled with this mild winter.

Tap it!