My 2012 Streetglide project

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Jeremy1976

Nothing crazy and far from custom but it will be the way I like it. Here are two new pictures with the bars mounted up at the dealer. The rest of my accessories I am waiting on and will be installing them myself. So far it has the 12" Paul Yaffee Monkey Bars on along with the Arnott Aldan 12" air ride with gauge and handlebar switches. I take delivery of the bike Monday (April 23rd).

Other things I got for it that I will be installing: Thundermax with auto tune, D&D Boss Fat Cat Black 2-1, Precision Billet Darkside floorboards, derby cover, air cleaner.

You can see in the pictures the crash bars I got powder coated black. I also got the horn cover and headlight trim ring coated black as well.

Future additions will be a 21" front wheel, motor work, and upgrade with the stereo probably just amp and speakers.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Glad to see another Bagger on the road!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Jeremy1976

I got the labor bill yesterday and paid it up. Guess how much??? Just had the mechanic do the bars and air ride. $1121.00.... Yes, I almost cried. I am glad I am putting on the rest of the stuff... Oh well, its done now and the bars I would not have wanted to "monkey" with. I was figuring around $600-$800 at the most.

crutter

Site Supporter
Make sure that you order 2009 pipes. They work better with the thundermax due to the o2 sensor location. Really glad that I didnt listen to my girl and wired my bars myself.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Dayum!!! I might have to send you a jar of Vasoline!!!

Jeremy1976

Make sure that you order 2009 pipes. They work better with the thundermax due to the o2 sensor location. Really glad that I didnt listen to my girl and wired my bars myself.

I am getting the Boss Fat Cat. Just told them the year of bike and what I wanted. It will have the loud baffle.

Dayum!!! I might have to send you a jar of Vasoline!!!

And a hand full of sand to throw on it...

Jeremy1976

Installed the floorboards and love them. Going to get on the derby cover today and still am waiting on air cleaner. I also went ahead and ordered the fuel door and points cover as well.

floorboards1.jpgfloorboards2.jpg