My 2011 Street glide on E-bay

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

vrog

One of THE 150!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...00742834365&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

Here it is, pass the word around if you know anybody looking. Thanks

vrog

One of THE 150!
thanks cort, the nonsense e-mails are well underway already. Ebay reaches the most people but with that comes all the dreamers and scamers

T

Thomason Performance

Thanks Opunui, I'm not gonna be out of the game for a while. just gonna recoup some $ and then build something not so "blingy"

That bike is beautiful! Make sure you bring it to that show Pauly D is putting on (if you still have it) - see if he'll open his wallet for it. It's close in color scheme to the GSXR we did for him...

Let me know if I can help you out with the next build. I'll hopefully be down your way today or tomorrow to pick up my new saw. Rice Machinery in Cranston is where I be headed!

Good luck with the sale!

vrog

One of THE 150!
Reserve wasn't met. I'm gonna list it again but this time put prices on the parts so people can see how much $ is in this bike. I might even put a buy it now just so I dont get 100 more emails asking what my reserve is. I always responded, make an offer and we can go from there, amazing how many people didnt even respond.
Are you parting with it, it meet your reserve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thecort

Reserve wasn't met. I'm gonna list it again but this time put prices on the parts so people can see how much $ is in this bike. I might even put a buy it now just so I dont get 100 more emails asking what my reserve is. I always responded, make an offer and we can go from there, amazing how many people didnt even respond.

Too many window shoppers

Tap it!

Latest posts