My 04' FLHTP

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Chops603

One of THE 150!
Last time I posted was in Feb of this year, just been very busy and riding too much to take the time to post. I had started a "build" thread on here way back then, just never ended up getting around to updating it. Here are some pictures of my bike, enjoy, hate it, love it... It's mine, I purchased it in it's stock form last October. I put about 300 miles on it and then it retired for the winter on my bike lift. It's back on the road again as of a few months ago and I've put about 1700 miles on it so far.

When I brought it into my garage it looked like this:

About 6 months later and about $7000...

Last edited:

Yank

Bike looks great! what size tire you running on the front. i think it's a 21 but it looks fatter! love the bike.

Chops603

One of THE 150!
Thanks for all the positive words. They are plasma rods in the rear, I got a badlander module so they are my run/brake/turns. I love them and they light up/very visible at all times including during daylight. The front tire is a 21/120 on a 3.5'' wide rim. I think I will be going 26'' front wheel over this coming winter, I feel ashamed when I see others rocking the 26/raked out looking long like a limo and I have the baby 21 with no rake. Time will tell, I am somewhat happy for now. I get bored easily though and always am itching to take things apart in the down season. Thanks again for all the compliments.

cthecope

I have a cop bike myself.......doesn't even look like you have a cop bike.....now its badasssssss......nice job bro...for real...ced

Latest posts