Moving back home - Illinois!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
Been fortunate enough to get another promotion with my company and go back where it all began. Started with the company in 2003 and spent the last two years in Florida and South Carolina through being promoted up the ladder. Born and raised in Chicago and its good to get back home! Now, time to spend some of this new found money! Hahaha, looking to hook up with a lot of you guys from the Midwest as well and hopefully help me with my 26 build this winter

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I can't say I would be excited about moving to a place that has blizards, but good for you!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
Riding season is definitely cut short but what the hell, family and friends makes the winters much more enjoyable. Not looking forward to blizzards for sure!

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
Thanks Opunui, I'll be hitting you up in a couple of months for some help on my build if you don't mind. Love your work man

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

keebee

Congrats on the promotion and the move! Staying down south as long as I can I like the year round riding season. Don't think I could take the cold and snow any longer.

Opunui

Thanks Opunui, I'll be hitting you up in a couple of months for some help on my build if you don't mind. Love your work man

I am extremely flattered. There is alot of talented people on here. Ask away and we will do our best.

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
Congrats on the promotion and the move! Staying down south as long as I can I like the year round riding season. Don't think I could take the cold and snow any longer.

Thanks, I know the feeling. I loved the weather in the south.

Sedona Blue

Site Supporter
Were in the south side of Chicago. U need anything let me know

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Definitely, I've been following your builds. Bad ass man. I see your in Alsip so I'll definitely give you a shout. I grew up on the south side so I know exactly where your at. Actually, I have a couple of questions for you. I'll PM you later.

Thanks