Monroe MA785

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

dumpster0621

Do these shocks only come in white, I saw someone sold some on here awhile back that were black, but I cannot find them anywhere. Even Monroe's page shows the white. Anyone got a link?

dumpster0621

Outlaw- where did you get yours? I have checked ebay and amazon, and everywhere shows white in the picture. I suppose worst case scenario I could tape them off and spray them if I had to. I just know that the white will stand out like a sore thumb to me.

smokenjoep01

When I ordered mine the picture was white as well. They shipped black. I think the white is a different part number and they use the same picture. The white ones part number has been posted somewhere already.
FYI, I just read on another thread that Oreilley's auto parts has them cheaper than other sources.

dumpster0621

I saw that as well. Already looked them up, here in Raleigh they are $74.99.....I supposed without shipping and having to twiddle my thumbs waiting its worth an extra $10-15.

thecort

I think the generic picture is white. Mine came black. You can always scuff 'em then paint them black.

Tap it!

dumpster0621

If anyone is looking to get a set of these shocks soon, PEP BOYS has them as well. They are $77.99 and their website has a 20% discount coupon good till 8-31-12, which makes them $63, and they are black.....can't beat the price for right now service.

dumpster0621

Bill- I got it all together and working last night......I had to stand there and laugh when I saw how high they set the bike when they are aired up all the way, now when slamming the back end isnt popular any more and jackin it up like the old cutlass and monte carlos from back in the day is in, I will be in style already. They are some smooth running shocks though. I sure am glad to get rid of the "popping" sound of the arnotts as well.

dumpster0621

Because of all the travel you dont need as much air.....so they arent as tight.....I had 11" and needed more pressure to prevent swing arm frame contact with the 1" lowering blocks on there, resulting in a stiffer ride......but I came came from a rigid, so even that was smooth....but these things are like riding on clouds.

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Because of all the travel you dont need as much air.....so they arent as tight.....I had 11" and needed more pressure to prevent swing arm frame contact with the 1" lowering blocks on there, resulting in a stiffer ride......but I came came from a rigid, so even that was smooth....but these things are like riding on clouds.

Monroes ride like a Caddy. Your Big Pimpin now.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I'll have mine on in the next day or two...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts