Misfit baggers...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

LuckyOnes

Anybody dealt with these cats? WWW.MISFITBAGGERS.COM ??

I know that they look suspiciously like PICKARD, their website is almost identical, they sell all of Pickards parts and for the same pricing...

Last edited:

lumper

Never heard of them, I love that quad exhaust though, that looks bad ass!!

Lump

Zach

Site Supporter
I thought Pickard owned / acquired Misfit earlier this year? Guess I heard wrong.

You heard right, but it sounds like the deal fell through if you read what is on the misfit site under NEWS. Two sides to every story though. Based on the pickard response in this thread it wasn't pretty. Hope it all works out.

Zach

Coach

There are two sides to every story! Just wait till you see Misfits SEMA bike. The man behind the name is a TRUE fabricator! His talents will finally be seen recognized and appreciated. There are several of us who run his bags and fenders. They are world class parts and sold with world class service.

BikerBoyz

Coach couldn't have said it better.. have been working with Misfit for years now without a problem. They do a ton of business in Canada too. These guys have been around and building for a long time. They have made and sold parts and bikes all over the world, from choppers to bobbers to baggers.
I remember a time when Pickard only had wheels before Misfit came on board, as I had been a customer of Pickard's before as well.
I don't see Misfit needing to air dirty laundry to get sales! I would just call em, they always answer all of my questions honestly and don't try to steer sales.