Might as well speak and stop sidelining!

delock

Here is my current project!

2005 Vulcan 2000

1052894_674261139256141_400739096_o.jpg1025421_674261065922815_71865247_o.jpg

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? Trash talking exit left lol

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Plans? After you tell us that then the trash talking will begin. Lol. Welcome to center stage..

ChoppedBaggers is proud to announce The Sturgis Ultimate Bagger Show on August 5th. 4th and Lazelle @ the Expo Center!!
Thanks for being apart of my world!
Shop.choppedbaggers.com get some!

delock

LOL...

Well finding parts for this bike is a ......................................................... (mommy said only say nice things)! I am redoing the exhaust and trying to find someone to build me a seat. Next will be bags!

Nick-O

Welcome from SC! I am sure it will look completely different in 12 months after feeding here! Great platform I am sure.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Staff member
That's a bad ass Vulcan! Welcome

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ron S

I love that big fat ass she has !!! Took my first ride on the dark side this weekend. That just takes it to a whole new level ; )

delock

Wallet....have to have money for a wallet.

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Building something that is not made anymore is a tricky thing. The fender and triple tree is out of production and the guy that made the wheels have not made any for a Vulcan since 2007.

So my build will be slow lol.

Wallet is next on the list

Delock,

I feel your pain, as I have the same bike. Mines is an 04 pearl blue. I have been in contact with Andy, from Metric Baggers and we are going to be joined at the hip until my project gets finished...HAHAhaha. It is very hard or impossible to find parts for our bike due to being out of production. But, Andy and his crew can make custom stuff for you. An you are right get your wallet, cause it ain't cheap. :9 (3):

delock

Yep! I was blessed to find this bike. All I really need is to find a custom seat.

whteglve

I know that this thread is a couple years old. I too have a Vulcan 2000 mine is an 07 though. I'm planning on building a bagger out of mine as well.

saweetandlow

I have a 04 v2k.
9.5 feet long 300 on the rear
And a whole bunch of get up and go :)
Welcome from texas

Latest posts