Medallion Gauges

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Wanna Ride

I'm looking at some different gauges for my bike. I know, I know... a lot of you guys are going to say Dakota Digital, or the LED mods to the factory gauges. I just don't like digitals, nor the looks of them, and I just want something more than swapping out the light colors for LEDs. So I've been looking into the Medalliaon gauges, and I think I've narrowed it down to the Racing Black series.

Anyone have any input or experience with the Medallion gauges, before I drop some cash? They look to be pretty decent gauges, and a big plus is they come with an oil-temp gauge (and sender) in place of the worthless, factory air-temp gauge. I like that they also have the hidden digital indicator for the cruise. A couple other features they have (but not really interested in), is the up-shift light and gear indicator. I don't really need those, but oh well, they're included features anyway.

smokenjoep01

I'm looking at some different gauges for my bike. I know, I know... a lot of you guys are going to say Dakota Digital, or the LED mods to the factory gauges. I just don't like digitals, nor the looks of them, and I just want something more than swapping out the light colors for LEDs. So I've been looking into the Medalliaon gauges, and I think I've narrowed it down to the Racing Black series.

Anyone have any input or experience with the Medallion gauges, before I drop some cash? They look to be pretty decent gauges, and a big plus is they come with an oil-temp gauge (and sender) in place of the worthless, factory air-temp gauge. I like that they also have the hidden digital indicator for the cruise. A couple other features they have (but not really interested in), is the up-shift light and gear indicator. I don't really need those, but oh well, they're included features anyway.

Im in the same boat. I Want new gauges, but dont like the look or reliability of digital. The Medallion is a good alternitive to consider. I like how they have several face options as well. My question is the quality and how long they will last? I dont know of anybody that has them. Also would like a less than retail buying option.

Wanna Ride

Im in the same boat. I Want new gauges, but dont like the look or reliability of digital. The Medallion is a good alternitive to consider. I like how they have several face options as well. My question is the quality and how long they will last? I dont know of anybody that has them. Also would like a less than retail buying option.
Yeah, I first saw them(in person) a couple weeks ago at J&P's open house. I really liked the looks of them, but not the B/S "Gold Member" smoke-n-mirrors J&P price. I came home, and found many sets from dealers on e-bay, for A LOT less.

Any dealers on here that can provide some competitive pricing?

smokenjoep01

Yeah, I first saw them(in person) a couple weeks ago at J&P's open house. I really liked the looks of them, but not the B/S "Gold Member" smoke-n-mirrors J&P price. I came home, and found many sets from dealers on e-bay, for A LOT less.

Any dealers on here that can provide some competitive pricing?

I have a couple buddies employed at J&P. Wonder what employee discount is? Keep me posted what ya find for prices.

Wanna Ride

Ilove my medallions. You have security system or no?

ive got a new in box set of bagger guages in Tradition (red) that i can sell

http://www.medallionis.com/images/Guages_Tradition_lg.jpg

Thanks for the offer, but I'm specifically looking for these, the racing black versions:

smokenjoep01

rbfrat

I was looking at the Klockwerks guages by AutoMeter but they have been discontinued. Auto Meter was supposed to be making there own bagger sets but have not seen them yet. Anyone have any info?

DonJulio

I think Im going to go with the black racing too.

The best price I found online so far is $599, anyone beating that price?

TXSNIPER

I think Im going to go with the black racing too.

The best price I found online so far is $599, anyone beating that price?

Best price I've seen. I would like to get an air pressure gauge in place of the oil temp gauge. I think I'm going with the "Just Black" series.

TapTap

Latest posts