Medallion bagger gauges

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
Medallion 'Tradition' bagger gauges for sale. BRAND NEW IN BOX with all hardware, instructions, wires, etc. Speedo, tach, volt, gas, oil pressure & oil temp gauges. WILL work with 2004+ security system bikes!

$750 new, I'll take $499 shipped. I'm selling these to buy my 107" jugs and pistons, so help a brother out!

Last edited:

smokenjoep01

Im very tempeted as I love a bargain. But I dont think the red would work very well with my intended tangerine candy paint job. or would it???

Zach

Site Supporter
Are these fully plug and play, or is there an interconnect harness from medallion that needs to be spliced in?

I've been told these are not an easy install, but I'm not sure the person that told me that knew WTF he was talking about either.

Zach

Zach

Site Supporter
Man, I tossed and turned on this one all day yesterday. I just can't right now. I really wish I could. That's a great deal. Hope you sell them soon.

Zach

TXSNIPER

It's gonna be hard for someone to pay $500 + shipping for these and not get a warranty when Eastern PC sells them for $599 w/free shipping and 2yr warranty plus you get to pick your style. I'm not trying to talk you down....just sayin.

TapTap

Latest posts