ME 880 Wide White 21

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
Is anyone able to get their hands on one? Everywhere I checked they are backordered. I've already got the rear and my wheels should be showing up in the next week or two hopefully and I don't want to get stuck without a tire! Any help to get me going in the right direction would be appreciated..

Slowbagger

Site Supporter

ILLEGAL REGAL

Find one while you can! Diamondback is no longer doing the tires so unless there's another company out there doing the ww or db starts doing them again you're forced to use a vee

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
White walls aren't cool anymore or what?^^ I guess I'll hurry up and order then!

Last edited:

ILLEGAL REGAL

Reason I heard was its too time consuming..
Might wanna give them a call though and see if you can still get one, you could cut out the middle man. When I talked to them last week about a 23 they didn't mention anything to me that they were halting the motorcycle side

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
I had to order some dirtbike tires so I went ahead and ordered through chaparral. If that doesn't go through I'll definitely be calling DB to see if they can do anything for me.

Bagged64

I just bought an extra avon just to have on hand. My buddy blew one on the way to the Laughlin River Run a couple months back and nobody even brought any whitewalls to sell so he had to get a blackwall to cruise around on.

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
I hate having to buy a tire that you don't want because of a blow out. Having only one white wall would be even worse lol.

Bagged64

I'm sure they will still be available for 21" for a long time. Shop near me has a lot of them and different brands. I just couldn't believe not 1 vendor at the run had one being so close to California where about 1/4 of the bikes have whitewalls.

Slowbagger

Site Supporter
so chaparral didn't have them in stock even though their site said they were in stock and would ship same day. Called and talked to them and they said the tire was supposedly being shipped from the manufacturer at the end of the month..

Latest posts