Votes: 15 25.9%
  • Frankiewallnuts

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • WhiteGoldSG

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanHappy

Cam I make a suggestion for A Bagger of the Month?

How about non site supporters. Maybe then you will get more people.

IndyGlide

Site Supporter
Cam I make a suggestion for A Bagger of the Month?

How about non site supporters. Maybe then you will get more people.
That's honestly not a bad idea. Although I completely support the stipulations to be eligible for BOTM and at the end of the day it is only 10 bucks a year.

Another stipulation should be that you are unable to receive BOTM multiple times in a short time frame.
For example: you can only win once yearly. I think that would stimulate more candidates.

DanHappy

See! Now your thinking! Would be popular as well. All people seeing whose the best and see if their bike is as good or better than the big guys.

WhiteGoldSG

Agree with not being eligble to win FOR THE SAME BIKE in id say a 3 month period. A year is a bit much. Would once again hinder participation

As far as non site supporters being eligible?... I think that is a no go. There is a prize associated with winning. That stuff doesnt come free. It costs money for Mark to run this forum. It is only $10 a year! If you have non contributing winners taking prizes away from contributing members, whats the point then!?

jr1000yarder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Must be a site supporter. Sorry, that's not gonna work. Been some great ideas thrown around. No matter what, the popularity contests you speak of are impossible to prevent as well. It's supposed to be fun and exciting for those nominated.....I compiled a list from ideas and the next few months are set. Thanks for everyone's input...

PAhumbug

Site Supporter
What about doing a non-site supporter BOTM, but the prize is a one year site supporter subscription? Not a very big prize, but maybe that person would stick around next year... Just a thought.

XXHDXX

X rated Harley Davidson
Must be a site supporter. Sorry, that's not gonna work. Been some great ideas thrown around. No matter what, the popularity contests you speak of are impossible to prevent as well. It's supposed to be fun and exciting for those nominated.....I compiled a list from ideas and the next few months are set. Thanks for everyone's input...
BOTM........... Death by lack of participation.

Latest posts