Lowell Motorcycle Night

• Thread starter Thomason Performance
  • Start date
  • Help support Chopped Baggers :
T

Thomason Performance

I will be setup tonight at the Lowell Motorcycle Night. Be sure and come out and check out the shop's products. Also, bring some canned food to help out our vets! Hope to see you there!

T

Thomason Performance

163 Pawtucket Blvd
Lowell, MA

Come by and check us out!

smokenjoep01

You misspelled it. It should read BOWELL Bike night. :) Last I knew if you were not a HA or Vetenemease, you stayed the hell out of there! Just joshing! Im jealous I live to far to be able to ride with my old peeps up in New England area.

FSTBGR

Damn, I grew up in sturbridge ma, would b cool to roll my bike out there, ma is too crazy with their bike laws, u get hemmed up for no dot blinkers and pipes when u register your shit...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

smokenjoep01

Last time I visited I was pulled for riding 6 mph over the limit(BS, He seen my NC plate) First thing I was asked, even before "licsense & Registration"
Please open your saddlebags. Next was, Do you have a problem with me searching through them?
I say "As I sit on the pooper, shitting out a Mass state trooper"

Zach

Site Supporter
Last time I visited I was pulled for riding 6 mph over the limit(BS, He seen my NC plate) First thing I was asked, even before "licsense & Registration"
Please open your saddlebags. Next was, Do you have a problem with me searching through them?
I say "As I sit on the pooper, shitting out a Mass state trooper"

Fuck yes I have a problem with you searching through them. WTF is the probable cause for wanting to search your bags?

Zach

smokenjoep01

Fuck yes I have a problem with you searching through them. WTF is the probable cause for wanting to search your bags?

Zach

81 Support stickers! And yes, that was my response. His was" have a seat in the back of my car while we wait for the K9 unit" For my safety.

Latest posts