loud lids

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
does anybody know of where i could get a pair of the LOUD LIDZ by street star design i have been calling them and looking for them but cant seem to come across them or something similar any info would be great thanks D

TraceCave Customs

does anybody know of where i could get a pair of the LOUD LIDZ by street star design i have been calling them and looking for them but cant seem to come across them or something similar any info would be great thanks D

Call Alan @ Bagger Concepts 936-228-3518

I just got a set from him last month. He is hard to get ahold of so keep trying.

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
He's not the original maker of them is he because I have called there one number and it's out of service and the other one no one ever answers, how are they to work with and how sturdy are they ect and what comes with them thanks D

TraceCave Customs

He's not the original maker of them is he because I have called there one number and it's out of service and the other one no one ever answers, how are they to work with and how sturdy are they ect and what comes with them thanks D

I think he is. He has had them under a few names. Little scary but I got mine in. They look great. They come with an inner liner to turn the liid into an enclosure basically. I found them to be too wide so I am going to have to shim the latch and catches out to compensate. Seems to be normal. I ordered them without speakers but he has complete lids too. He told me he was out of grills at the time.

I don't know much else about them yet. Still need to get them painted and installed.

Last edited:

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Thanks traceman I got a hold of him today and he's supposedly getting more in next week and I have them on hold with the whole set up hopefully all goes good

Latest posts