Lots of 2007 rk parts for sale!!!

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
Hey everyone, I have been customizing my 2007 RK and have a bunch of stock parts for sale. I raked it out so pretty much everything is for sale off the front end and I have some other things forsale. I will try to make a list of everything but if you need anything, just email me and I will let you know if I have it or not and we can work something out. I will also post a before and after picture so you can tell what I have. my email is [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Parts list-
-windshield
-highway light bar
-RK headlight casing
-front fender
-front wheel/tire/rotors
-front calipers
-crash bar (sorta tweaked and scratched. will sell cheap)
-handlebar controls/perch
-mirrors
-2 up seat (minor hole from jeans)
-stock exhaust
-stock header pipes
-passenger backrest and mounting kit
-rear lightbar assembly
-taillight assembly
-stock intake system
-front fork tubes and lowers
-6 speed tranny cover
-clutch cable
-triple trees

-POSSIBLY will sell the stock tank and everything on it, depending on what setup I go with for my stretched tank.
-some parts are painted so they would need paint

If you have any questions, email me at [email protected] and we can figure something out. Let me know if you need anything. Priced to sell.

Attachments

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
Thanks guys. If you know of anyone that needs anything, let them know. Im a college student looking to get rid of these parts for some extra cash. Thanks

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
this weekend I can upload some more pics when I head home from college. otherwise you can look at baggers magazine. they were on a black road king awhile back. I will try to get the link

Latest posts