Looks like my riding season is done.

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

bagdaddy09

Took a slide off the back of a pontoon Saturday and caught a rock underwater. We were only there 2hrs. I made sure everyone stayed there when I went to the hospital. Here's a few pix of my busted femur.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344983395.971108.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344983409.226123.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1344983424.743388.jpg

Bill

I used to own some shit!
WTF???

Hope you heel up quickly brotha!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

crutter

Site Supporter
Holy crap man. That had to be horrifically painful. How far were you from the hospital when it happened? Glad you are ok and wish you a speedy recovery!

bagdaddy09

Luckily I wasn't through the skin. I floated in the water for about an hour. The worst was getting lifted out of the water into the boat. Now I've got these norcos and pump, so I'm good, just have to get walking again. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344993811.700901.jpg Thanks for praying for me or whatever everybody is doing.

thecort

Sorry to hear about that bro. Hope you recover quick.
Best thing to to do is stay off this site! You'll be broke before you leave the hospital! Lmao!

JK get well soon!

Tap it!

808Bagger

Sorry to hear about that bro. Hope you recover quick.
Best thing to to do is stay off this site! You'll be broke before you leave the hospital! Lmao!

JK get well soon!

Tap it!

Paul! You're still a perve lol and hilarious too!

Serious note! Good thing your alive tell tell us you're okay. Breaking your femur is serious stuff, you could've bleed to death or attract sharks that could jump in the lakes from the ocean...SPeedy recovery and Paul says he wants to borrow your bike so he dont rack up the miles on his....

Ken Stewart

Paul! You're still a perve lol and hilarious too!

Serious note! Good thing your alive tell tell us you're okay. Breaking your femur is serious stuff, you could've bleed to death or attract sharks that could jump in the lakes from the ocean...SPeedy recovery and Paul says he wants to borrow your bike so he dont rack up the miles on his....
yea you got to watch for those jumping sharks there a mother this time of year

bagdaddy09

With shark week on, I guess it's the best time to hurt it. I will lose a long ride or two. Sorry to say it, but just ordered a 21 last week. Knowing how much I'll save on gas and not getting out would have been the difference. It's good I guess. I feel ur prayers.....or maybe it's the Valium and norco.

Latest posts